2009年5月15日金曜日

About Buddihism.

1,"Ikebana"
"Ikebana" is not mere flower arranging. It is kind of traditional Japanese art. Japanese culture has been influenced for a long time. The vast variety of materials, twigs,branches,leaves,buds, and blossoms, the form to be created.

2, " Meinichi"
People in the West remember friends and family by celebrateing birthdays or name days.
I n Japan, traditionally observation of the day of decease, or meinichi, of relatives has served a similar function.

3,"O-cha"
The young generation tend to like drinking soft dreink, coffee, and beverage made of lactic acid. On the other hand, the old grneration tend to likr drink "O-cha". Because the cup of hot green tean can bring mental and spiritual help.

4, " Greetings"
When Japanese eat breakfast, lunch, dinner before, we say "Itadakimasu"
Because we want to appreciate lives for eating that.

5, "Obon"
The festival is a Buddhist festival to recognize ancestral spirits. Also, this is an event to have feeling of thankfulness for repaying an obrigation.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Kimuchu.
    Your blog is easy to see!
    Yes, Ikebana and O-cha is important Japanese costom.
    But recently, we do not learn them. I am either!
    This is getting disappear... Very sad!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, kimuchu♪”
    I read your blog;))
    I wrote blog about Buddihism, but I couldn' get any any ideas other than greeting.
    So, your blog is helpful for me.
    Thank you ^^

    返信削除
  3. We seems to have similar cultures!!!

    For me, I prefer O-cha too ;)
    But sometimes, I would like sweetened tea.

    返信削除