2009年5月31日日曜日

Greeting

I am sure that greeting is very important. Because it can make our relationship and it is kind of trigger to talk. And someone make a greeting to me, I am very happy for that. Greeting is very awesome!! I think lots of ways of greeting in the world, for example shaking hands, kissing, hugging, and bowing. For me bowing is the best way of greeting. Sorry foreigner. ..lol
Because I am PURITAN!! Haha

Oh btw, I have a question. Why does young people say “Good morning” among friends in the AFTERNOON?? Why don’t they say “Good afternoon”. I am wondering why they say like that. I don’t figure out… please tell me your opinion!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Yuka chan,

    I have never heard my friends saying "Good Afternoon" or "Good morning".
    Normally, we would just say "Hi!" or "Hey!".

    To me, saying "Good morning" is kind of formal. We say that to teachers, boss, colleagues, or people that we didn't know quite well yet.

    In France, people say "Bonjour" and it means "Good Day". So it can be use for morning and afternoon. And usually, "Bonsoir" is said before you sleep. :D

    返信削除
  2. Yeah, I agree with you.
    Even in the evening, we say "Good morning" to our friends.
    I can think one reason.
    I have heard that at the TV station, TV entertainer always say "Good morning" even in the evening when they meet other people.
    I think it can effect our world.

    返信削除
  3. Hi kimuchu!!
    I agree with you.
    Even in the evening, I sometimes say "おはよう"
    I think, if it is the first time to meet my friends in the day, I will say "おはよう"
    Coul you understand this meaning??

    返信削除
  4. Good evening, Yuka.
    I agree with U cos I know greeting is important things for us.
    Greeting makes me happy too.

    返信削除