2009年7月27日月曜日

Class #10 Family Life

a. When do children usually leave home?

Maybe, they are 18 years old or 22 years old..
Because we become 18 years olds, we will graduate from a high school and go to university or working.
And we become 22 year olds, we have to enterthe world of work.

b. How many people live in your home?

My family consists of my father, my mother , a younger sister and me.
So, I live in my house with those four people.

c. Do you have a head of the family?

Yes, I do. My family of a head is my father. He works and earn lots of money for my family, of course including me.
If I don`t have a head of my family, I can` t go to Jyogakuin University.

d. Who does the housework?

My mother does. But sometimes I help house chorse. But my youger sister doesn`t help us at all!! :P

e. Who runs the family?

My father does. He always works all day.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?

There are three rooms to sleep in my condominium. I think if we live in own house, we have lots of rooms.

12 件のコメント:

  1. Your sister is the Queen!!! :D

    返信削除
  2. YES!! Exactly what you said. She is Queen in my family. haha she doesn`t help house chorce at all. NEVER!! :P

    返信削除
  3. Hello.
    Your father is very hard-working person.
    I think it is such a recession that earning money is hard these days.
    So, we have to support the head of our family because he spends stressuful days at work, I think.

    返信削除
  4. anpanman

    Yeah, I think so too:)
    It is very stressful for him to work there. Do you think what can I do for him? Do you have any idea??

    返信削除
  5. hi kimuchu~
    some people who have some sisters or brothers share a room with them, especially live in a cond. do you have your own room or share it with your sis?

    返信削除
  6. Hi, kimuchu(ゝc_,・*)♪
    In my family, my mother is a head.
    My father is just fat man.w

    返信削除
  7. In my family, both my parents work.

    You can help your dad by cooking something nice for him, and help him massage his back! ;)

    返信削除
  8. Your father is very good♪♪My father is a carpenter, so he also works hard everyday, so I'm proud of him so much.
    However, he is very nervours person like me!!

    返信削除
  9. BECKY
    Sorry for my late reply and thank you for your nice comment:)
    I have own room. yay!! but, my sister`s room is bigger than minelol
    Don`t you think it is unfair?

    返信削除
  10. Schlange
    SOrry for my late reply and thank you for your nice comment:)
    Oh!! your mother is head of your family, right? cool!! yeah when my father are not in my house, my mother becomes head of my family. haha

    返信削除
  11. Lin chan!! yeah!! oh it has been long time ago I gave him such a massage, maybe when I was a elementaly school kid. I often rode his back and I massaged by my foot!! Okay I try to do it. As a old memories, I ride his back for it next time XD I am sure that he breaks bone...lol

    返信削除
  12. Phillippoinpon♪

    Your father is carpenter?!?!?!
    I didn`t know that!! Asa member your fun, this is what is called a major failure!! Damn!!

    返信削除