2009年7月24日金曜日

Class #12 Dating Practices

Here is proportion of my liking.


One of the most important is face. Because I have to see his face forever. And second thing is personarity. I like the person who is very kind, considerate and cool. On the other hand, I don`t like the person who is egotistic. I really really don`t like it. Because I am egotistic!!
The third thing is hobbies. Hobbies are pretty important. Because I think we have a lively conversation. I never feel bored. I like listening to music, reading some books and watching dramas.
Finally, it is job. Because i think job is divided with two types, working mainly afternoon and night. Maybe, the man who work mainly afternoon goes home at least by 8 pm. On the other hand, the man who work mainly night goes home by 1 am, i think. So,I can`t spend with him so much. So job is important.

8 件のコメント:

  1. I think this man is hard to find! :D

    返信削除
  2. Are you sure these are your REAL dating preference???

    In reality, this kind of guys are hard to find.

    But in actual fact, you can find a guy like this... And I'm thinking 牛郎。。。Those men who's occupation is to entertain woman that pays them... They are good looking, has a great personality to listen to women! ;P

    返信削除
  3. Lin chan I have heard 牛郎 for he first time.
    ok I defintly find the person in the future!!

    返信削除
  4. I also think hobby is very importan! if we have same hobbies with partners, it will be good conversation piece!

    返信削除
  5. Really???
    I thought there are alot of such 牛郎 shops, especially in Tokyo 歌舞技町!!!

    返信削除
  6. chiken
    Hi!! Sorry for my late reply and thank you for your nice commets XD
    Yeah I think so too!! Hobbies are very important!! And it must be fun to talk them with the nice person, you know;)

    返信削除
  7. Lin chan!! Oh really?! Because I am not interested in Kabuki..lol
    You know lots of Japanese culture etc. better than me. cool!!

    返信削除