2009年7月27日月曜日

Class #14 Politics and Reflections

This is the last homework!! yay XD

If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities? Why?

If I were working for the UN, I would like to IFAD(International Fund for Agricultural Development), in Japanese 国際農業開発基金.

Because I think comparing with another country, Japanese agricultural is very developing, like stepped rice paddy,growing in flooded fields or something. Sorry for that I don`t know about in detail. But I am sure that Japanese culture is awesome from seeing foreigners.

I heard that many foreingners; for example philipin, Malaysia, India, China etc come to Japan every day to study how to develop agriculture or how to get affluent.

So, If I am working there as a member of IFAD, I would like to Japanese agriculture by my English ability.

9 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, kimuchu♪
    It's very interesting!!!!
    I want you to be a menber of IFAD for lots of foreigners!!
    You are a HERO!!☆”haha

    返信削除
  2. Hi,kimuchu!
    It sounds great!
    I didn't know how wonderful Japanese agricuture is.

    返信削除
  3. Kimuchuu!!your answer is very good!!!
    My dream is becoming transfer...
    My dream is unreality, but I beliebe that if I keep on believeing, the dream will come true!!

    You think about Japansese life very well, I thin I have to think about crops. There decrease workers for crops. There are many work to do for us.

    返信削除
  4. YOu have a good answer^^
    I thought I had to research the UN more.

    In IFAD, you can know both Japanese agriculture and foreign agriculture.
    It is a good oppotunity to understand world, I think.

    返信削除
  5. Please send me 10 packs a good quality rice when you become the member of IFAD ;)

    返信削除
  6. BERRY

    I think it is gret job, you know. Because I can save lots of ppl for that XD

    返信削除
  7. SWEET CANDY
    Thank you for your nice comment. Yeah Me too lol
    But sometimes, it is broadcasted on the TV, so if you have a chance , please watch the TV proglam.

    返信削除
  8. Phillippoinpon♪

    Hidekiiiiiii!!!
    Yeah I know we have a lots of problems about working. We are called them "working poor" don`t you. i felt the same way..

    返信削除
  9. Lin chan!!

    haha yeah XD Okay,I am a good person, you know;)
    Keep in touch at that time!!

    返信削除